The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

With five intuitive state-of-the-art noise reduction tools, Restoration includes everything you need to revive damaged recordings. Whether you are working in post production, rejuvenating old vinyl and shellac discs, protecting archival and field recordings, or fixing deteriorating film and television soundtracks, Restoration is your all-in-one audio cleaning solution.

Discussions

Restoration programs

i do use the waves restoration bundle. very useful. much better than the cheaper stuff, like soundsoap. otoh, every account suggests that cedar and no noise are the best things out there. i haven't had the chance to use those, but i don't have huge restoration work to do. for me, simple cassette clean...

View Post

Kevin Lightner RIP 1962-2014

Memoirs of Kevin Lightner. 1962- 2014 It has taken me some time to reflect on the passing of someone I knew and respected very much. I feel that I want to share my story of a brilliant man who I am deeply saddened is no longer with us. If you’re not familiar with the name,...

View Post

Cheap/free Restoration Plugins for Hiss Hum Noise

...out and I haven't found many tools that can do a whole lot better since. I do have some others. Waves Restoration bundle has been a very useful tool over the years and I've been using Isotope RX quite a bit for things like unclipping wave files, removing distortion and digital clicks. I...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?