The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Renaissance Reverb Native from Waves is a reverb plug-in that features the classic rich reverb tails of high-end hardware, while delivering precision control over all aspects of reverb simulation. The software provides an advanced early reflection system, and dual-band EQ and damping controls. An interesting feature of the early reflections is the ability to input negative values, thus delaying the dry signal. This can create an interesting bloom effect before the onset of the dry signal.

• Twelve reverb types
  • De-correlation for subtle early reflections changes and fine tuning
  • Negative Predelay value delays the dry signal
  • Up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution
  • Mono to stereo and stereo components

Discussions

ultimate plugin census

DAW Cubase 4.5 Equalizer Nomad Factory Blue Tubes PEQ 322-3 Compressor PSP Master Comp Limiter Sonnox Limiter Reverb Waves RVerb Delay Bionic Delay Synth NI Pro 53 Drum Samples Drumkit From Hell Superiour Amp Modeler NI Guitar Rig 3

View Post

How to get this sound?

...drums and Hardware L480 medium hall on most synth parts I used a mix of Hardware L480 Medium Hall and Software R-Verb Plate on the vocals. Maybe I hard panned the plate and hall separately. This was a while ago, I have to open the session to go into more detail. Luv

View Post

Large Hall Reverb shootout - Bricasti, Rev-X, Lex, TC

...exciting, I really don't like it much here LX480: thin attack but better tail, still has problems with the high register RVerb: smooth and warm, almost muddy, good for thickening things up TSAR-1: same issue as the Aether verb, the attack sounds just wrong Valhalla: exaggerated washy, "magic" sound, goes together with a too short tail Verberate2: smooth, the...

View Post

Video Guides