The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Featuring real-time EQ graphing, vintage-modeled filter curves, and extended internal headroom, the Renaissance Equalizer is a versatile paragraphic EQ with warm, analog-style sound.

Discussions

sonnox eq vs PSP vs URS etc

so far, i have rested sonnox EQ waves ren EQ URS Fulltec EQ PSP neon (liner phase switched off) SSL EQ ( -58 db on meters which is inaudible for me in mix or mastering) Cubase channel EQ ( the stinky one heh) they all NULL i am afraid.... only difference is their Q value.... nothing else... i...

View Post

UAD 7.3 now out with API channel strip w/mic pre

...this is to say I am blown away by UAD plugins. So good. The best there are. I'll still use waves REN EQ if I'm on the clock and there is a problem frequency. I love the Soundtoys stuff. The Kush plugin is AMAZING! And tons more that are staples. Love the Flux Alchemist. But...

View Post

What are the best CPU efficient/low price EQ plugins?

...don't have to buy from them. I have tested a lot of eqs and reconsidered the priorities. Here they are: I waves req: lowest cpu consumption, so-so thin sound, adds odd harmonics saturation as all waves vsts II overtone eqs: consume 1% for stereo versions with decent emulations III metric halo channel strip's eq: goes third as...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides