The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Effects, Convolution Reverb, EQ, Compresson, Phaser, Distorion

Discussions

2012 Best Reverb PLug ins until now.

I don't know for sure, but I have heard it hinted that the Waves Manny Marroquin Reverb may have a Bricasti modeled in it. I don't have access to or the budget for a lot of reverbs, but that one has completely eliminated any others from my usage. It sounds really good, the best...

View Post

Ten Most Popular Reverb Plug-Ins Right Now

...handy proof of ownership etc.). I am demoing a bunch of Waves stuff right now. One of them is the Manny Marroquin reverb. I usually loathe this kind of celebrity-branded, cheesy interface stuff that Waves does, but dang this thing sounded amazing on the track I tried it on. Hate the purple...

View Post

Too chamber or not to be?

...reverb. Delay - to add more "depth" to the reverb, usually a long delay (quarter or half notes...) 40-50% mix. check Waves Manny Marroquin Reverb for this feature...you get the idea Compressor/saturator - this will help to add some density, and to shape the "attack/release" curves of the reverb. Sometimes it might even be helpfull to add a...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides