The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Presenting the most advanced member of Waves’ acclaimed L-Series: the L3-16 Multimaximizer, a 16-band peak limiter delivering unparalleled loudness with unprecedented control. Powered by Waves patented PLMixer™ Peak Limiting Mixer technology, the L3-16 maximizes your sound with pinpoint precision and breathtaking detail. With a wide variety of sonic flavors ranging from analog warm to digital cool, no matter what genre, no matter what sound, you’ll stand out from the crowd, loud and clear.

Discussions

Softube Launches Official Weiss DS1-MK3 Mastering Plug-in

took out the sonnox - put in the weiss on the vocal and just the weiss on the master - replacing the waves L316 - I'm stunned how good it sounds - natural - clean clear full WOW

View Post

mastering for techno on a budget

...these are pure gold: YouTube he talks about sound techniques with a puppet and goes to the point. I've used the Waves L3-16, and frankly, the warm analogue preset is very good. However, use priorities sparingly. They are only useful to avoid limiting too much on certain dynamic sensitive frequencies (usually above 2Khz). If your...

View Post

Ten of the best brickwall limiter plug-ins

As far as limiters, for me, from best to least: McDSP ML8000 Slate FX-x Waves L316 Sony Oxford Limiter Waves L2 Waves L3 I don't know if it counts but on VST platform, Prosoniq Dynasone is an honorable mention. Still never found anything a like it as Audio Units.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?