The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

When you need to recreate the authentic sound of actual acoustic spaces, there is no alternative to the realism and flexibility of convolution reverb. The IR-L offers the same great sound and performance as our IR1, using a simple, streamlined interface for maximum ease and efficiency.

Discussions

Samplicity Bricasti M7 Impulses Question

...I was wondering if anybody knows if there are any presets floating around for the Samplicity Bricasti M7 impulses for Waves IR-L? I'm basically trying to have them show up in the plugin so that I don't have to search through the computer to import an IR. I'm running on a Mac, and the files...

View Post

How close is the UAD API Vision to API hardware?

...are algorithmic" when you know full well there's a distinction between algorithmic and convolution plugins, be that in reverb (Waves IR-L, Altiverb, TL-Space vs Lexicon/Eventide etc) or console emulation (Slate vs Nebula for example). Of course there's algorithms used on the convolution plugs, but that's not the main source of the processing. Well, this...

View Post

Is anyone using IRDust?

Where can I gt a copy of IRDust? Thanks

View Post