The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

New technologies open new creative horizons. H-Reverb is a pioneering FIR reverb based on innovative Finite Impulse Response reverberation technology, providing richer, deeper reverb tails that sit beautifully in the mix while breathing crisp air into your tracks. The FIR engine that powers H-Reverb lets you shape and customize the reverb decay envelope beyond the standard linear forms, resulting in perfectly gated, real reverse, and dense reverb tails that don’t muddy up the mix. Taking things one step further, H-Reverb incorporates Waves’ advanced analog modeling along with a drive control, offering signal behavior that until now was found exclusively in high-end hardware reverb devices. This unique design also enables input drive, a technique favored by many top engineers. To top it all off, H-Reverb includes an impressive library of artist presets from the industry’s leading mixing engineers, as well as presets inspired by vintage and modern classics. These presets may be the perfect space you’re looking for, or simply the perfect point to start from. By fusing classic reverb concepts with forward-thinking features that break new ground in digital reverb processing, H-Reverb provides uncompromising sound quality and boundless creative control.

Discussions

Exponential Audio releases the Bricasti M7 Control Plug-in

...subject have no meaning? I will say though that I have been working with Matt at Liquidsonics to create a Waves H-Reverb killer based on convolution and M7 IRs. Don't sleep on his upcoming offering. The basic summary is that the M7 cannot be done on existing Intel platforms. And even if it could, I am...

View Post

Waves Audio Announces the Waves Abbey Road Reverb Plates Plugin

I gotta say, another one of Waves plugins, H-Reverb, also does the plate thing quite well, amoung other things.

View Post

Stock Reaper reverb plugins vs 3rd party reverb plugins?

Yeah, i noticed the free demos yesterday when i was googling some of these reverbs, gotta give them a try. The Valhalla actually sounded really nice on the demos and the price seems not to be too bad either. Thanks for all the suggestions. I think i might give a try to some free reverbs and...

View Post

Video Guides