The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

From real old school PCM42-style effects like filtering, flanging, and phasing, to slap-back echo, ping-pong delay, and tempo-sync with modulation, H-Delay delivers the goods, controlled by a super intuitive interface that lets you get right down to business.

Discussions

Top 10 Plugins

FabFilter Pro-Q 2 FabFilter Pro-C 2 Waves H Delay Valhalla VintageVerb IK White 2A Waves Vocal Rider iZotope Ozone 7 Advanced Slate Revival iZotope Nectar 2 iZotope Trash 2

View Post

Best Delay Plugins - 2018

+1 to EchoBoy. H-delay also nice and easy. I would like to share my little adventure on EchoBoy delay. howdy I just recently wanted to add one special delay to my collection, so I made my research and compared different plugins. I have to admit that although I had heard a lot good about EchoBoy....

View Post

tc electronic 2290 delay

They are selling the top quality plugin (in their belief) PLUS the very elaborate controller. Its a really interesting concept. In my space, I worry about the amount of clutter that's already there...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides