The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Waves captured the finest vintage and contemporary amps from Fender®, Marshall®, Mesa/Boogie®, Vox®, and more, using revolutionary sampling techniques that go way beyond standard modeling. The result is the most amazing guitar tones you will ever hear coming out of your computer. And with GTR3’s host-free Standalone ToolRack, all you need to do is plug in…and play! Whether you’re laying down tracks in the studio or playing live onstage, GTR3 is the only guitar processor you’ll ever need. Native or SoundGrid, Mac or PC, with a host or standalone – anytime, anywhere, you’re ready to rock.

Discussions

Waves GTR3

I heard they introduced this at AES... Info: Waves GTR3 | Guitar Tool Rack | Guitar Amp | Guitar Effects | Guitar Virtual Pedals Video: The making of GTR3 Let's at least try to have this thread focus on the product's sonics and functionality, not the Waves politics. Installing now. I was looking away when the video was playing and went...

View Post

Digital Performer 9 Preview

...session now and honestly, they are very, very good. I also have Guitar Rig from Komplete 9 and the Waves GTR3 Stomp but I use DPs the most because it just sounds the most authentic of the group. With that said, I think MOTU should also put more effort into creating a browser as...

View Post

Ten of the best guitar amp simulation plug-ins

Waves GTR3! Guitar Plugins - GTR3 | Bundles | Waves It doesn't look as cool as Amplitube, but it's cheaper / easier / faster to get great sounds and it's a more complete product. No need to buy extras as it comes with amps, cabs, pedals, mics... Great deal for...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides