The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

A comprehensive collection of audio processing tools, the Waves Diamond plug-in brings unparalleled signal processing power to your studio, for tracking, mixing, mastering, creative sound design, and audio restoration. Diamond software now includes Q-Clone, Waves Tune LT, L3 Multimaximizer, and IR-L Convolution Reverb as well as all the plug-ins found in Waves Platinum, Restoration, and Transform bundles-a total of 41 essential processors. From dynamics, equalization, and reverb to pitch correction, spatial imaging, and beyond, Waves Diamond plug-in is a must-have for every serious studio and computer-based recording environment.

Discussions

Analog Obsession announces "New Technology"

No, like the Waves Diamond bundle. Surprise, you didn't invent that word. And both companies are in the business of copying something other people made, anyway.

View Post

U-He Repro-5

I understand the thinking... still, having been buying software synths for lots of years now, I've noticed that most of the great deals don't generally work out well in the longer term. u-he doesn't do sales... but what they do is offer a long term product that continues to be updated, intelligently developed and supported. I...

View Post

Is there any reason to own hardware effects in 2019?

...side. (Not including all the many digital stomp box, guitar rack FX and hardware synth effects). And... Sound Toys Bundle, Waves Diamond Bundle, the effects in NI Komplete-11 Ultimate, PT HD bundled Air FX and some Massey on the other. (Not including all the many effects suites bundled with various software instruments, soft synths, etc.) Despite...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?