The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Created in collaboration with dbx®, the Waves dbx® 160 compressor / limiter plugin is an authentic-sounding software version of this storied piece of hardware. In addition to its meticulous modeling of the vintage compressor, the Waves dbx® 160 plugin incorporates unique and exclusive features not found in the original hardware, such as Waves’ MS Matrix, mix and noise controls, and a stereo component. The result is a must-have compressor / limiter for use in the studio, live, or both.

Discussions

The Problem With Slate VMR

...keep hungry grass eating (or kool aid drinking) sheep in... so you bought VMR, and then slate releases a new DBX160 comp (or whatever) but you also have the chance to buy Company-X's competing (and perhaps better sounding, more stable) DBX160 plug.. what do you do as someone who feels invested into this slate...

View Post

PLUGIN OF THE YEAR - 2015!!! or TOP 3!!!

...hard since there are some incredible plugins out now. Here's what I think... 1. Klanghelm's - MJUC 2. SKnote's - SDC 3. Waves's - dbx160 So far this is the TOP 3 this year for me. All compressors since I use them the most. What about you guys. This list may change after the release of SKnote's Distressor but for right...

View Post

Emulating Vintage Compressors in Pro C2

This is the reply I needed, thank you!

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides