The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

A multiband dynamics processing powerhouse, the C4 does it all: Four bands of up and down expansion, limiting, and compression, plus dynamic and standard EQ. Combining technologies from our acclaimed Renaissance Compressor and the powerful C1 Parametric Compander, the C4 gives you unprecedented control over the contours of your tracks, with maximum clarity and transparency.

Discussions

The Magic Of Mixing Music

...most of the cases twice – the so called parallel processing chain. On the vocal group I used the C4 Multiband Compressor to keep certain areas in control. As the C4 Multiband Compressor doesn't sound much like a compressor, Renaissance Compressor followed to emulate an old classic LA2A before hitting the L1+ Maximizer brick...

View Post

Are UAD users too demanding?

...not higher than an Octo. But it costs like 4 times as much. Or have you ever heard of a WAVES C4 mk2. Nope. So can we be happy with this UAD platform? I think so.

View Post

Who Uses Plugin Alliance?

...make it worthwhile - I suspect likely candidates would be (others may have other faves from Gold of course): Renaissance comp c4 multiband comp ir-l conv reverb (+ huge library of IRs) h-delay L1 ultramaximizer PS22 stereo maker Q10 EQ MV2 doubler emo f2 filter Maxxbass PAZ analyser sibilance v-comp (neve compressor) vitamin sonic enhancer then if that yields a $75 upgrade to Horizon there's plenty more (why don't you...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides