The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Effects, Reverb, Abbey Road Studios, Vintage

Discussions

Waves Audio Announces the Waves Abbey Road Reverb Plates Plugin

Waves Audio (Booth 6620, Hall A), a leading provider of digital signal processing solutions, announces the Waves Abbey Road Reverb Plates plugin. Introduced over half a century ago, plate reverbs have been a fixture of recorded music ever since. Used most prominently in the ‘60s and ‘70s by pioneering bands, including the Beatles and Pink...

View Post

ValhallaPlate. $50. Available Now.

...think Valhalla really brought a lot of vibe and sense of "place" https://soundcloud.com/brotherbrim/i-gotta-get-it-on-with-you For what it's worth... I also have the Waves Abbey Road plates... And they are amazing, too. But, I started -- and finished -- this mix with Valhalla plate to get that Capitol/Blue Note vibe... Now that I have the session...

View Post

Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion

...works faster and less intensive on resources and i get different results from the bigger one. Re: Ebony What about comparison with: Waves' Abbey Road Reverb Plates Abbey Road Reverb Plates Plugin | Waves >There is nothing like Devil-Loc and Microshift in Acqua land. It would be nice to see more AA effects, not only EQ and compressors. AA is...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides