The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Wave Arts TrackPlug is a comprehensive channel strip that arms you with 10-band EQ, brickwall filters, a spectrum analyzer, dual multi-mode compressors, a gate/expander, peak limiter, and robust sidechain options. You also get acclaimed Wave Arts sound quality and impressive CPU efficiency. TrackPlug's interface is designed for visual clarity and speed. Per-section preset managers lets you A/B two different presets or undo your last change. Shape an instrument, fix audio problems, control your dynamics, add punch or vintage warmth to a track, de-ess a vocal track... Do it all with Wave Arts TrackPlug.

Discussions

Your top 12 plugins > daily use

...i like the sound :) particularly the drum plate works for me 6. PSP 84 FANTASTIC 7. Autotune 8. Waves L3 9. Sometimes Wavearts Trackplug 10. Sometime Camel Space (depends on music) 11. Psp Neon HR 12. Psp Master Comp - different flavor forgot some more... altiverb and waves ir

View Post

10 most popular channel strip plug-ins right now

Serious oversights: Eventide Ultrachannel WaveArts TrackPlug Voxengo Voxformer There are certainly 3 on the above list that should be swapped out for these. ;) stp

View Post

DDMF Plugindoctor

I don't have either plugin, but a prior version of Plugin Doctor used to do that with any plugins that introduced latency. It was fixed (at least for plugins I own) a few releases ago. Which version of Plugin Doctor are you running? The newest (I believe) is 1.08.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?