The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Think of Wave Arts FinalPlug as your pro mix polish. With 1.5ms lookahead as well as extensive bit depth truncation and dither options, this peak limiter/volume maximizer is perfect for your final mixes. You can tame the peaks just a bit, or dial up powerful brickwall limiting to give your mix maximum slam factor. The FinalPlug interface could scarcely be any simpler to use. Just select a desired output ceiling level, then adjust the threshold level. As you decrease the threshold you increase the volume. FinalPlug's auto release feature analyzes the input signal and selects optimal release time for the program material. Limit like a pro, with Wave Arts FinalPlug.

Discussions

Wave Arts completes Power Suite 5

The finalplug did not sound any good to my ears. Distortion all over the place. And the demo crashed my PC and I couldn't remove the plugin from my system. It didn't find some "INSTALL" file....??

View Post

Waves L2 stereo image/changes sound

Okay I think that pretty much eliminates your audio content as a problem. Also the fact you are referring to peak and not average gain. L2 should be able to handle that easily without any issues including width. To confirm the issue is with the L2 which has IDR built in, and not...

View Post

Best Limiter 2016

...been happily using Ozone 7 for mastering but I decided to test some other limiters. So I ended up installing Finalplug 5, Limitless, Limiter No6, Elephant, PSP Xenon and Barricade. Tested it on my own track (EDM full blown spectrum). Because the track has a lot of low end, the challenge for a limiter here...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?