The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

A compact but handy and affordable synthesizer with huge power in a "classic blue" all metall housing or as unique Phoenix Edition. Its synthesis and its basic sound descends from the Waldorf Q series, but we did not only implement its first-class sound, but also the powerful arpeggiator and the clever Drum Map.

Discussions

What's in your digital synth collection??????

At my Place. Roland Jp8000 Soniccore scope system 25 dsps on 3 cards. Studio. Waldorf micro q rack Access Virus A Roland Jp8000 Mc 303 Roland r8 Yamaha A3000 Yamaha A5000 Soniccore scope system 6 dsps 1 card

View Post

Analog Rytm by Elektron

...many many years for example and I didn't buy a Waldorf from 00-2016 since they basically screwed users on the micro q and some of its issues, obviously their financial position didn't help but hey. Vote with your hard earned I say and make them listen that way.

View Post

Be wary of buying a Microwave XT that won't go into standby mode?

...that instrument out there and into peoples hands! Sadly looks like I have to replace my knobs with either those later Micro Q style or hopefully the older stubby cylinders, if I can find em. People want too much money for the cooling tower knobs, which are eventually going to disintegrate anyways heh.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?