The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
FB360 3.x versus 2.2
Old 2 weeks ago
Lives for gear

FB360 3.x versus 2.2

Hi, I've been playing around with FB360 2.2, as I'm on an earlier version of PT12.
So far it's not that impressive regarding the localisation of sound from the rear vs front. They both sound pretty much the same. I've been using the example session it comes with. I am just monitoring the binaural in headphones. I've got a little zoom that does B format, and converts to binaural on the headphone out of the unit, and even those sound a lot better out of the unit headphone than they do when imported into fb360. In FB360 there is no frequency rolloff with sounds placed behind as I'd expect. Am I doing something incorrectly?

Is there much improvement from 2.2 to v3? I don't really want to download the trial of Ultimate on my main system as everything is rock solid stable and I don't want to mess with it. I might DL onto my macbook to try it out, but was wondering about others experiences with the later FB360, or if there's any setting I should be looking into on V2.2
Thanks

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search