The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Fya studio 360 - spatial audio
Old 22nd April 2019
Arrow Fya studio 360 - spatial audio

Hello folks! We are very happy to show you our work. We have a studio and label called Fya Studio and we've been working with ambisonics/360 audio and video for two years now.

We'll be posting our material in 360 in this thread. Feel free to discuss the process, gear, and anything you find pertinent.

Thank you for your feedback!

Cheers!

Eric

Old 22nd April 2019
Old 23rd April 2019
Lives for gear

These are awesome, worked great inside the YouTube app on my iPad. Sound directionality on the iPad was also good as I pointed the iPad at different players, great job on the integration. Also the music and the concept fit very well, was interesting looking around at the players which made sense for that genre!
Old 24th April 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickFaith View Post
These are awesome, worked great inside the YouTube app on my iPad. Sound directionality on the iPad was also good as I pointed the iPad at different players, great job on the integration. Also the music and the concept fit very well, was interesting looking around at the players which made sense for that genre!
Thank you very much Patrick! Greetz from Brazil!

It's very good to have a feedback like this from you. Let's keep the VR alive and running!!

We want to keep expanding our content in this format, our goal was to do it weekly but it's a PITA getting all schedules together... LOL

We are also doing some works with unity and augmented reality. Spatialization in games is nothing new as you know, the problem is to bring this to traditional media, isn't it?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search