The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
GameSoundCon 2017 - GS exclusive discount code!
Old 4 weeks ago
GS Community Manager

GameSoundCon 2017 - GS exclusive discount code!

With a focus on Virtual Reality sound this year, GameSoundCon might be just the ticket if you're in or near LA in November...

Use the code GAMEGEAR for a GS-user 10% discount on your entry fee!

https://www.gamesoundcon.com/
Attached Thumbnails
GameSoundCon 2017 - GS exclusive discount code!-8613.jpeg  
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Hmmm ... the VR sessions seem all to be TBD? I really want to go, and thanks to gearslutz for the price break, but I need some session information before I can commit.

As a note, I'm fanatical about XR on phones as I think it's going to be huge, but I'm barely interested in PC games. Seems like almost everything posted as a discussion is a PC game, but the growth I'm focusing on is phone based. For example, something as simple as the audio on XR streaming on cell phones I think is very important volume wise, but I'm not seeing the companies that focus on cell phones (like Unity). I see a lot on wwise but where's the cell phone developers discussions , which is where listening and viewership numbers are going to be.

I guess this whole immersive area is going through some growing pains, I'd sure like to minimize that pain.
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

Site was updated and wow the VR tracking looks amazing.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search