The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'd like to have a sticky for this subforum that lists the mics available that can produce correct Ambisonic recordings...

philper
replies: 21 views: 3,709
LenMinNJ 2 weeks ago

We're thrilled to welcome back bschmidt for another little Q+A in advance of GameSoundCon 2018 - we did one last year and it was...

Whitecat
replies: 13 views: 2,263
bschmidt 6th September 2018

Once again, Gearslutz is proud to be a partner with the brilliant GameSoundCon in Los Angeles - coming up in October! This is THE...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 388
Whitecat 22nd August 2018

Any microphone configuration are preferred? Ambisonic (Tetrahedron) doesn't fit well for lacking distance information. Must it be...

9sbean
replies: 3 views: 384
PatrickFaith 12 hours ago

Into the Soundfield | Into The Soundfield

Kewl
replies: 0 views: 236
Kewl 5 days ago

Digital Audio Workstation Avid Pro Tools Ultimate Pro Tools | Ultimate - Music Software - Avid Cockos Reaper REAPER |...

Kewl
replies: 0 views: 211
Kewl 5 days ago

New in Steinberg Nuendo 8.3 regarding Ambisonics: Panning audio in Ambisonics Mono, stereo or surround channels can be routed...

Kewl
replies: 0 views: 209
Kewl 5 days ago

Hi guys, how are you doing? I'm looking for Guinea Pigs for an immersive-audio research. A piece of cake, it will take just a...

SergioITASCO
replies: 2 views: 304
YourBestFriend 1 week ago

Did a Ball binaural mic, plus 4 figure-8 mics for front to back and top to down processing possibility. Can be simple 2 channel...

9sbean
replies: 12 views: 1,139
9sbean 2 weeks ago

Hello, I am about to build an ambisonic microphone from a DIY project, the capsules are 14mm cardioids in tetrahedral array, but...

catapultaudio
replies: 2 views: 331
catapultaudio 3 weeks ago

Hi Im a longtime ambisonics user without any real VR experience or kit and im looking to build my first pc for a long while...

mickblah
replies: 3 views: 476
vrlmrtnz 4 weeks ago

Rode Soundfield NT-SF1 Vimeo

Kewl
replies: 4 views: 1,200
motodop 4 weeks ago

Hello, I want to perform position tracking with the HTC Vive system without buying an headset. What is the required...

amundsen
replies: 1 views: 401
JoshKay 4 weeks ago

Anyone with any intel on the headset. They say it's capable of running both AR and VR technology.

SojournerX
replies: 0 views: 302
SojournerX 5th September 2018

We have added support for Atmos 7.1.2 to our BUTE Loudness Suite and Loudness Analyser (surround versions) We've been working...

russ_signum
replies: 0 views: 285
russ_signum 3rd September 2018

I had a great experience with Magic Leap with the Interactive music "program" called Tonandi: YouTube The Tonandi...

PatrickFaith
replies: 1 views: 409
Rootss 24th August 2018

Hello, I am involved in a pure audio VR project where the visitor moves in a room and discovers a virtual soundscape. The...

amundsen
replies: 12 views: 662
tcw av 14th August 2018

Hello, I am testing all the ambisonics to binaural decoders I can put my hands on, and the AmbiX Binaural Decoder from...

amundsen
replies: 3 views: 376
Kewl 13th August 2018

Hello, There are many tools out there when it comes to binaural spatialization or Ambisonic to binaural conversion. Some of...

amundsen
replies: 0 views: 386
amundsen 9th August 2018

Hello, I am trying the FB360 Audio Spatializer 3.3b2 VST/Win64 in Reaper. However if I activate the Doppler simulation, as...

amundsen
replies: 0 views: 311
amundsen 8th August 2018

I just love game sound con, if someone was thinking of a career in sound and is in the LA area, I'd pick this as the main...

PatrickFaith
replies: 0 views: 385
PatrickFaith 30th July 2018

I've been testing immersive music systems from google/apple/amazon. They are all really great. I personally love the apple...

PatrickFaith
replies: 8 views: 1,083
gear_up 17th July 2018

The Music Industry have been crying out for a new medium that can be repackaged and developed with improved quality over MP3,...

Bart Nettle
replies: 4 views: 981
Giro1991 5th July 2018

I'm working on a project that is a 360 video of a static location, in which I am re-creating all of the sounds in that...

stangroom
replies: 3 views: 694
stangroom 26th June 2018

Hey Everyone, I've been messing with the FB360 stuff in Pro Tools HD 12.8.3 for a few weeks now and have had to revert back to...

Maxwell1234
replies: 0 views: 404
Maxwell1234 6th June 2018

Any comments on the app AliveInVR: High end VR controller for Ableton Live (Rift/Vive/WMR). Includes Binaural/Spatial mixing,...

jimsimonz
replies: 0 views: 489
jimsimonz 15th May 2018

I was purely pro tools, but because more composing work is coming up (and the composing/composers are all in cubase in my click)...

PatrickFaith
replies: 0 views: 531
PatrickFaith 30th April 2018

Hey Slutz! We've updated our spatial audio AR app with a visual interface, better audio spatialization, and new music from us...

tcw av
replies: 0 views: 510
tcw av 23rd April 2018

FEATURES: 30 ambisonic room impulse responses. Dry/wet control. Decay control. Spatial spreading of room...

Noise Makers
replies: 0 views: 453
Noise Makers 23rd April 2018

Hello, I'm having a little trouble working this out or finding access to an answer online, but apologies if there is a simple...

ambislide
replies: 4 views: 856
emenelton 6th April 2018

Magic Leap is using Google's resonance technology base, I'm really glad they are using the resonance tech which is open source -...

PatrickFaith
replies: 0 views: 594
PatrickFaith 31st March 2018

WTF, his sandals are real! w1NxcRNW_Qk -lhR7GAtMjA

color
replies: 0 views: 590
color 27th March 2018
replies: 0 views: 493
lastcall 26th March 2018

I'm just curious as to what some of your are doing for reverb techniques in your 360/VR projects? In particular when head...

Tapwatr
replies: 5 views: 681
PatrickFaith 18th March 2018

Hi, Does anyone knows how to separate music from head movement? I have mixed stereo music that I need to put inside 360*...

Barajevic
replies: 3 views: 511
PatrickFaith 18th March 2018

Hey there, I own a Tascam DR-100mkII which does not have plugin-power. I'd like a really nice set of in-ear binaural...

chemical32winter
replies: 12 views: 1,592
mickblah 4th March 2018

Super impressed with how things are going with protools, I was complaining as a HD user not getting much for the new subscription...

PatrickFaith
replies: 68 views: 4,561
PatrickFaith 1st March 2018

Hi guys, I just recently started exploring binaural/ambisonic audio mixing for VR and have a few questions regarding the...

Oop
replies: 8 views: 1,231
Gusss 28th February 2018

You mix the project in ProTools using its FB360 tools and it's exactly as you want it to be inside of ProTools. You marry audio...

elambo
replies: 6 views: 802
Scratcher 28th February 2018

Pro sound FX giving away a decent rig. Here Worth a shot !

dee7271
replies: 0 views: 373
dee7271 27th February 2018

Testing a new microphone setup with triple figure-8 for X, Y, and Z. A true omni microphone for W. Here is the sound...

9sbean
replies: 6 views: 1,054
emenelton 23rd February 2018

Hey folks, Anyone using 4x DPA 4060s inside a blimp to do ambisonic recording ? Slowly building a very compact rig with a...

harnessed
replies: 2 views: 553
deedeeyeah 22nd February 2018

Hello there, I am asound designer for the last 10 years, my range of work goes from film to motion design adverting etc. I...

makasi
replies: 3 views: 668
PatrickFaith 20th January 2018

Hi and does anyone have some pointers to the best software which can place a sound in a 360 degree space on stereo...

Ksp
replies: 7 views: 1,350
NReichman 11th January 2018

I explored the new object stuff in 12.8.2, I like the dolby tools, but couldn't really figure out how to use them with middle...

PatrickFaith
replies: 0 views: 533
PatrickFaith 7th January 2018

I've been going through a lot of production sessions, looking at what people are doing, and one of the biggest disconnects I've...

PatrickFaith
replies: 2 views: 832
PatrickFaith 16th December 2017

There's been a ton of updates by apple these last few days to support VR & immersive audio. I've always done pro tools on a...

PatrickFaith
replies: 1 views: 696
Kewl 15th December 2017

Sennheiser AMBEO VR Mic – a compact microphone for creating VR/AR content High-quality 3D audio that eliminates the...

The Press Desk
replies: 3 views: 1,961
Mesmerised 1st December 2017

This looks like a price that we all can afford with the flexibility of being able to use on the...

dr.sound
replies: 4 views: 1,227
Mesmerised 1st December 2017

Dear all, We are pleased to announce the release of Ambi Bundle HD. This new set of plugins support High Order Ambisonics...

Noise Makers
replies: 0 views: 952
Noise Makers 26th November 2017

Hi, Currently I'm writing an essay about sound for VR in film for my master degree and I'm searching for some usefull...

Barajevic
replies: 11 views: 1,817
Kewl 20th November 2017

Hi Guys, I'm loving the posts in this forum and learning a lot, and wanting to read up even more! I wondered if there were any...

jampot
replies: 6 views: 784
PatrickFaith 18th November 2017

Hello, Which software or plug-in do you like or dislike for binaural spatialization? Why? I am interested in tools...

amundsen
replies: 11 views: 1,170
psykostx 17th November 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search