The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
GameSoundCon 2017 - GS exclusive discount code!
Old 15th September 2017
GS Community Manager
GameSoundCon 2017 - GS exclusive discount code!

With a focus on Virtual Reality sound this year, GameSoundCon might be just the ticket if you're in or near LA in November...

Use the code GAMEGEAR for a GS-user 10% discount on your entry fee!
Attached Thumbnails
GameSoundCon 2017 - GS exclusive discount code!-8613.jpeg  
Old 19th September 2017
Lives for gear

Hmmm ... the VR sessions seem all to be TBD? I really want to go, and thanks to gearslutz for the price break, but I need some session information before I can commit.

As a note, I'm fanatical about XR on phones as I think it's going to be huge, but I'm barely interested in PC games. Seems like almost everything posted as a discussion is a PC game, but the growth I'm focusing on is phone based. For example, something as simple as the audio on XR streaming on cell phones I think is very important volume wise, but I'm not seeing the companies that focus on cell phones (like Unity). I see a lot on wwise but where's the cell phone developers discussions , which is where listening and viewership numbers are going to be.

I guess this whole immersive area is going through some growing pains, I'd sure like to minimize that pain.
Old 13th October 2017
Lives for gear

Site was updated and wow the VR tracking looks amazing.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search