The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

THE ULTIMATE BASS VI • Formatted for the Kontakt player • Electric, fretless, upright, and synth basses • Over 100 patches presenting basses for every genre and style

Discussions

How to make omnisphere not to take over the mix

This is a basic mixing questions, lets say i'm using vsts like abbey road modern drums and vir2 basis now when i add omnisphere synth for strings lets says its sound very massive and big, i have to questions that can help me get into mixing: 1. how to make omnisphere sounds less massive or...

View Post

Very Best Kontakt Bass Lib..?

...Electric Bass Library. I don't what to buy another bad one .. any found with is best.. looked at Vir2 Basis / or the one on NI Scarrbe mainly looking for a real sound amped bass good on Rock and Pop not a funky bass Cheers Andy

View Post

This Bass Guitar Sound? How?

...don't own a bass, but I have some good Kontakt bass sample libraries (all of the Native Instruments libraries and Vir2 BASIS Library). I stung together a few short clips of this particular sound (by various artists). They are all a little different but I think you'll see the similar style I am talking...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides