The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The "X81 Class A" is a four band version of the X73. It features the same basic equalizer points as the famous Neve 1081 module. Many people love the 1081 for its comprehensive EQ but some feel that its class AB output amplifier lacked the character found in the 1073's Class A output amp. The X81 utilizes the same equalzier designs and class A amps throughout as found in the X73. Features - Same basic construction and features as the X73 - EQ frequency adjustments: 5 on lows, 10 on low mids, 10 hi mids, 5 on high mids - EQ section includes a Hi Q adjustment for each mid range section and a high pass filter - There is also a DI and an output strength meter

Discussions

What is the sluttiest thing you have bought this year (2015)?

Manley Variable Mu, Vintech X81 pair & Roland Boutique synths.

View Post

BAE 1073MP vs Vintech x73i

The Vintechs are really great preamp/EQ's. I've got a pair of X81's and a pair of X73i's that I use all the time. I've A/B'd them against various Neve preamps and used them in rooms with vintage Neve desks. Any differences are so minimal as to be negligible. Don't pay too much attention to...

View Post

Definative Drum Machine List?

...RHYTHM MAKER 12 NOMAD RHYTHM MAKER 16 NOMAD TIME TUNER NOMAD TIME TUNER 16 NOMAD TIME TAPPER OBERHEIM DMX OBERHEIM DX OBERHEIM DXa OBERHEIM DX STRETCH OLSON RHYTHM INSTRUMENT X-81 OLSON X-100/XX-100 RHYTHM BEAT OPTONICA MX-1000 PAX RHYTHM MACHINE PX-14 PANASONIC RD-9844 PANASONIC RF-1300 PAIA DRUMMER BOY PAIA PROGRAMMABLE DRUM SET PATCHBLOCKS TEK.DRUM POPULAR ELECTRONICS DRUMMER BOY PHONOSONICS KIT PRACTICAL ELECTRONICS RHYTHM GENERATOR 1968 PRACTICAL ELECTRONICS RHYTHM GENERATOR 1974 QUASIMIDI RAVE-O-LUTION 309 REALISTIC CONCERTMATE REGAL RHYTHM RE-175 RHYTHM BOX...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?