The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

Introducing the new „Sonic Summarizer“ & „Sonic Summarizer Pro“, vintagetools now offers two summing amps fitted with the original analog vintage broadcast technique, that was used in the large-format consoles of the 70´s and 80´s. The “Sonic Summarizer (Pro)” contains original Neumann / Lawo summing & levelling amps, which were build to a time when pure quality was the only significant gauge. Transformer-balanced in- & outputs (Haufe & Pikatron), strictly first-class components, a reliable, conventional VT2448 power supply, intuitive design and an elaborate concept are the main features of the “Sonic Summarizer” and the “Sonic Summarizer Pro”. Summing up the individual tracks of your production in the analog domain offers a number of great advantages compared to the simple "bounce-function" within your DAW. While a digital system rounds off all values for level, pan, eq-ing and compression, analog technique operates with an infinitely high resolution, causing no rounding errors or digital distortions.

Discussions

Shadow Hills The Equinox (Vs.) Burl B32 (Vs.) VintageMaker (Vs.) VintageTools SS Pro

...I have 4 candidates. (now 5) * Shadow Hills The Equinox * Burl B32 Vancouver * VintageMaker 32ch. Neumann V475 2B * VintageTools Sonic Summarizer Pro * Thermionic Culture Fat Bustard II I'm not making rock 'n roll, I produce house/techno and I'm looking for a proper device for this style, the most coloured to add warmth, tone and...

View Post

What's on your master bus? (analog only please)

Vintagetools Sonic Summarizer Pro Louder Than Liftoff Silver Bullet Handsome Audio Zulu Qes Labs Variable Gm Thermionic Culture Swift

View Post

What's on your master bus? (analog only please)

Vintagetools Sonic Summarizer Pro > LDL Silver Bullet (Buzz Audio Dbc 20 on inserts) > Qes Labs Variable Gm (R.i.p. Val) > Handsome Audio Zulu > Miad Audio Lcpq 4040 (pair)...mostly in this order.

View Post