The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

PRESS: CHICAGO, APRIL 2014 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Source-Live 2.1 with Video Producing ground breaking solutions for audio...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,725
The Press Desk 25th April 2014

Hey everyone, I've been a home recordist for about 10 years and am wanting to start doing some video as well. Nothing too fancy...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 9 views: 2,449
Shannon Adkins 23rd April 2014

I just purchased a Panasonic AG-AC130. I'm noticing some motion blur as I look through the viewfinder. There's also some delay...

steveswisher
replies: 1 views: 1,796
steveswisher 28th March 2014

Avid High Resolution Workflows Discover today's solutions for tomorrow's challenges Hi-res media is evolving, and...

The Press Desk
replies: 1 views: 1,947
apple-q 27th March 2014

Hi all, I'm just wondering if there is an option any of you know that is like SourceConnect, but not 3k to get. I'll try to...

jrhager84
replies: 3 views: 2,884
jwh1192 22nd March 2014

The Canon 5D Mark III camera has a stereo mic in but the built in preamp are known to be very noisy! I have read people doing...

puppee
replies: 14 views: 16,334
jwh1192 22nd March 2014

Hi, I am recording a professional development video. Basically just a guy talking for hours in a well lit room with a white...

blimjam
replies: 2 views: 1,739
georgia 18th March 2014

Hey all, I am interested in seeing what others use as their backup systems when it comes to large video jobs that have...

Mundox
replies: 3 views: 1,893
Mundox 27th February 2014

Hello Everybody, I'm currently assistant editor on Once Upon A Time at ABC, and we have somewhere between 200 and 800 visual...

conleec
replies: 2 views: 2,006
conleec 10th February 2014

I am looking into possibly making an indie film. Just a low budget movie, nothing huge. What would be a good camera to shoot...

mr. torture
replies: 12 views: 4,126
Indy 5th February 2014

Hi. I am about to begin filming a short and I really want to capture audio to the best of our capabilities. I have dialogue down...

OzarkRoots
replies: 2 views: 2,226
georgia 25th January 2014

Hi! I've been messing about, trying to make some of those silly "computer" noises we hear in films and shows such as...

SveinKB
replies: 0 views: 1,699
SveinKB 13th January 2014

Hi, I recorded a song in Logic and simultaneously video-ed it in iMovie09. Now I'm trying to synch the sound and video and I'm...

marcross
replies: 0 views: 2,294
marcross 6th January 2014

I'm going to be doing video production for business. Aka corporate talking head video, videos of them doing work, etc. NOT movie...

videodude
replies: 13 views: 2,570
georgia 30th December 2013

Hello, I'm a videoproducer, starting a new business in a couple of weeks, and I can't seem to make up my mind on the audio...

Miccer
replies: 5 views: 2,761
Jaymz 26th December 2013

Is there a video camera that can record in a similar fashion that an ambisonic microphone does? And then allow the end user to...

glenn_jr
replies: 1 views: 1,906
georgia 9th December 2013

Hey all A friend has asked for some recommendations on 50mbps cameras that are good for documentary production - has to meet...

Whitecat
replies: 3 views: 1,835
maddog 8th December 2013

I need to know what imac I should get to be able to do some video editing, pro tools mixing, maschine beat making, and some...

kevgees
replies: 12 views: 6,903
Thomas W. Bethe 3rd December 2013

Hi all! I recently got a nice little gift from a old german friend. Its a NIZO 561 super 8mm camera. It came with three...

innaD
replies: 1 views: 1,749
PatrickFaith 23rd November 2013

I was asked today if an editor should still use traditional synchronization markers in projects, even low budget ones… I...

georgia
replies: 8 views: 5,393
mattiasnyc 18th November 2013

So I'm a bit of a skeptic about the "amazing" RED camera. I've tried to avoid it in the past, but I just directed a...

georgia
replies: 19 views: 3,423
BIGBANGBUZZ 25th October 2013

Hey guys, I've tried to screen capture daw and sync with audio but there is a problem that prevents me from getting the job done....

grace26
replies: 3 views: 2,503
grace26 23rd October 2013

Im looking at: 1. ScreenFlow 2. Camtasia 3. SnapzProX 4. Screenium Any preference and why? Im looking to do instructional...

Deleted User
replies: 12 views: 3,320
grace26 22nd October 2013

Hi, I like to use a large screen so that I can set it back between the speakers and not lose my center image. I'm about to go...

Zep Dude
replies: 4 views: 3,149
[email protected] 18th October 2013

NewBlue Titler Pro: The Total Titling Solution in Media Composer 7 WebinarOctober 16th, 2013 2:00 – 3:00 PM...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,768
The Press Desk 11th October 2013

Hi there Giles here from Editors Keys.com Currently we are looking for a few people to Beta test our brand new dedicated...

GilesEditorsKeys
replies: 0 views: 1,718
GilesEditorsKeys 9th October 2013

Hi. I'm a noob to video editing and I heard someone saying that you should get a thunderbolt drive to edit to when doing video...

kevgees
replies: 6 views: 28,587
PatrickFaith 26th September 2013

does any one here know how to disable the track that i routed on send fx mixer... ?? dominomolo - YouTube ...

kulaneh
replies: 0 views: 1,588
kulaneh 6th September 2013

Hello guys, I hope its ok to post this here as I usually post my video clips on the Show & Tell section. Together with the...

saciestudio
replies: 0 views: 1,810
saciestudio 24th August 2013

Hi, I'm very new into sound design for postproduction world. Years worked in the music recording and mixing...

Jimmy Makhaisingh
replies: 23 views: 3,979
Thomas W. Bethe 18th August 2013

I shot, edited, and sound post on this. I'm looking for constructive feedback so I can improve. All the sound minus the...

djgizmo
replies: 3 views: 1,790
Thomas W. Bethe 18th August 2013

I don't know where to start.. Well I need to buy a mic that will be used in film production. To get the speaken vocal right in...

sat159p1
replies: 8 views: 4,977
ThisIsSka 12th August 2013

Hello, A filmmaker has contacted me with regards to a project. I've asked him to supply me with an .omf but he says he cannot...

ThisIsSka
replies: 0 views: 2,422
ThisIsSka 12th August 2013

Hello! I've been using the microphone on my DSLR and I just realized what a sin that is to the audio world out there. I'm fairly...

xxzhang
replies: 4 views: 2,244
choond 6th August 2013

Hello, I am an audio engineer that dables in video. I am trying to make some different kinds of videos. My dad was stationed...

WAVERUNNER
replies: 2 views: 1,586
WAVERUNNER 26th July 2013

So, next week i'm being asked by family to record my little nephew's band at some random bars that they're gigged at -- their...

pengh
replies: 10 views: 2,128
Guitarwhisperer 18th July 2013

I was asked today about creating a DCP delivery by a friend on "slutz"... He always asks the tough questions... so I...

georgia
replies: 11 views: 6,916
nucelar 23rd June 2013

Hello all, I'm wanting to dig heavy into the the production/editing of music videos that I'll be shooting. I was wondering...

darkstellar
replies: 10 views: 2,107
Kerosene 16th June 2013

Hi all, I am a small corporate video, some on air commercial, media marketing firm. I am in process of arranging gear purchases...

maddog
replies: 1 views: 1,821
ppstudios 15th June 2013

Im looking at purchasing a wireless set up, as I have startered to dable in location sound. Ive got fed up with the crap from...

BIGBANGBUZZ
replies: 23 views: 3,423
BIGBANGBUZZ 31st May 2013

Hi, I'm a newbie at this and hoping to get an idea of available software that can do the adobe after effects time remapping...

steelcitysi
replies: 1 views: 1,378
georgia 28th May 2013

Interesting test done on the audio inputs of both cameras. Might be useful for run n' gun types. Obviously the fundamental...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 1,474
Whitecat 23rd May 2013

I'm having an issue with an OMF coming out of Premier. From my limited understanding of Premier, the editor merged clips at...

amneely7
replies: 6 views: 3,518
Willeyh 18th May 2013

I'm trying to help an editor export an AAF out of Media Composer and have some questions. He has dropped all related audio -...

[email protected]
replies: 10 views: 5,366
smurfyou 17th May 2013
replies: 2 views: 1,755
mattiasnyc 11th May 2013

Hi friends I made this video comparing the internal recording of the Canon 5D Mark III vs the new HDMI output capability enabled...

saciestudio
replies: 2 views: 2,281
saciestudio 1st May 2013

KX2-DYf97z0 LoudnessRadar in Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe Audition In recent years, measuring audio loudness reliably has...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 2,522
Whitecat 19th April 2013

CINEWARE: The new live 3D pipeline between CINEMA 4D and After Effects, which eliminates intermediate rendering between...

georgia
replies: 0 views: 1,741
georgia 10th April 2013

Following Adobe's preview at NAB of the next version of their digital video edit application, Premiere Pro, Neyrinck has also...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 2,656
The Press Desk 8th April 2013

Avid® today unveiled Media Composer® 7, featuring accelerated and simplified file-based workflows including optimized HD...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 2,161
Whitecat 8th April 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search