The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Video Production and Post-Production

Options
Views: 5,613
24th November 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Starts Tuesday over in the Immersive Audio forum - check it...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 181
Whitecat 21st October 2017

Can any of you give me some tips on using video from a GoPro? My brother shot my show and gave the the card. I DLed the GPStudio,...

Old Goat
replies: 6 views: 259
Old Goat 25th September 2017

hello, I read some posts in the post-production section and, as suggested, I calibrated the sound system using pink noise at...

10gamberi
replies: 1 views: 273
georgia 6th September 2017

Hi, from macrumors: Apple Announces Final Cut Pro X, Motion 5, and Compressor 4 Available Today - Mac Rumors Apple has...

The Beatsmith
replies: 194 views: 17,152
galaydees 12th August 2017

Does anyone know of a screen recording software that I can buy? Im on a PC win 10 and 7

Dave east
replies: 0 views: 243
Dave east 7th August 2017

Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone here knew if i could use iMovie in a way that it doesn't move my clips around...

whoswho?
replies: 24 views: 1,324
pw2005 2nd August 2017

Hello everyone, I use Sound Grinder on a daily basis. It's an amazing little software, but it hasn't been updated since 2015....

sigmatibet
replies: 0 views: 332
sigmatibet 29th July 2017

Hello, I am using a ten year old UTX-B1 with a hand microphone, and i hear a sandlike noise that acts as the person speaks, when...

inesfcn
replies: 2 views: 307
Brent Hahn 4th July 2017

Here are some delivery Spec documents and items regarding final delivery for projects: I've attached some relatively up to...

georgia
replies: 18 views: 17,231
georgia 4th July 2017

Hi, Sometimes when I playpack video it stops playing and just randomly freezes. This is kinda frustrating as lately Im doing...

neoking
replies: 2 views: 376
neoking 28th May 2017

I need help with recording vocalists for self-tape auditions. Hi... What's the best way to videotape a singer as clean,...

PG67
replies: 9 views: 1,070
PG67 17th May 2017

I don't know the first thing about sample rate, but I've heard that video has (or should have) an audio sample rate of 48...

Spoiled
replies: 5 views: 1,033
georgia 5th April 2017

Hey, I had a question. Does anybody know what these lights are called (the ones in the photo)? I've worked in that studio many...

Eruan
replies: 5 views: 935
Bill@AudioVision 28th February 2017

A quick question about backwards compatibility for Avid Media Composer. If one upgrades to version 8.x, can projects created in...

Jeff Willens
replies: 3 views: 577
Jeff Willens 17th February 2017

Hi everyone! So I've been struggling with this issue all day and would really appreciate some help :) I'm editing some...

waterfall333
replies: 1 views: 596
georgia 13th November 2016

Hello GS, I have an opportunity to do some freelance post audio mixing for a post production house but don't know what...

Equiv_Exchange
replies: 1 views: 965
georgia 1st October 2016

Ok so im new to editing and filming i seen this cool effect on a film clip and wondered how id duplicate it. theres like a...

Eskatology
replies: 1 views: 756
georgia 13th September 2016

Title says it all, couldn't find any info in the 7D manual or on this forum, here are my questions: Is the external mic input...

AndrewOswald
replies: 10 views: 35,744
nwambiance 18th August 2016

In Avid Media Composer I can easily swap the source monitor's contents to the timeline, and then back. This is useful when...

conleec
replies: 2 views: 1,519
georgia 13th May 2016

i assumed DCPs could now be produced at 25fps but a conversation with a film editor today suggested that not all projectors can...

Dubweiser
replies: 10 views: 4,930
georgia 2nd May 2016

all video editing grumbling aside, Is the Avid brand still industry standard for film and lower end MC, all that... Iv been...

Jaybird
replies: 6 views: 1,014
mattiasnyc 9th April 2016

Hi I recently bought a Rode Procaster, Zoom UAC2, Triton Fethead, DBX 286S, the appropriate balanced cables, shock mount and...

majnu007
replies: 2 views: 971
succulent95 12th March 2016

Hi there So I know that the DJI Osmo is very flexible especially for tracking shots and such. Let's say I'm alright with FullHD...

marco_well
replies: 1 views: 979
Thomas W. Bethe 12th March 2016

Hi all, My wife and I are giving up life in the UK to go travelling for a couple of years. I would like to document this as...

Drumatix
replies: 1 views: 821
Thomas W. Bethe 12th March 2016

Hello my band wants to use 4 video monitors on stage that will surround the drum riser, I need to have them independent so they...

Sharpola
replies: 2 views: 833
Thomas W. Bethe 11th March 2016

Hello, I'm recording classical pieces with multiple takes and want to get into editing takes together. Audio/video sync has to...

bkazez
replies: 9 views: 1,179
jasonwole2n 4th March 2016

I'm looking for a device called "TBC-6000" in PAL format from Datavideo. This product is discontinued in most places...

fredrikritzen
replies: 1 views: 835
Thomas W. Bethe 1st February 2016

For doing a computer tutorial, I've looked into things like Camtasia 2 for the Mac. The problem with them, is that there is a...

rothmusic
replies: 0 views: 1,263
rothmusic 18th January 2016

Hello everyone I'm looking for recommendations for a reputable transfer house in the Ottawa valley area. My cousin has a...

kkfaudio
replies: 4 views: 901
Sonsey@mac.com 12th January 2016

My goal is: A) Audio record several digital piano and synth performances in my home studio, which also has lots of sequenced...

iksrazal
replies: 2 views: 1,034
cadman 28th December 2015

Hey everyone We need a small video crew to make films for us at NAMM covering the show floor. The team would need to...

Whitecat
replies: 4 views: 1,236
Whitecat 24th December 2015

I have a video remix that I want to create. It's a video compilation of people speaking that I want to sample into my Maschine...

djloekee27
replies: 1 views: 993
Newmann 12th December 2015

I've been looking for video monitor that supports 10-bit color either through SDI or 10-bit HDMI, but for under $3,000, to...

MarkH
replies: 2 views: 1,196
MarkH 16th November 2015

I want to integrate small cameras on each musician in our live show for use in our video show. I'm interested in what others are...

sventvkg
replies: 5 views: 997
Thomas W. Bethe 13th November 2015

Can anyone recommend a good usb hub that I can fit at least 10 x usb 2 ports?

BIGBANGBUZZ
replies: 3 views: 1,229
Thomas W. Bethe 13th November 2015

For whatever reason the download link on the Avid site for DNxHD is no longer working. Avid | DNxHD Codec - Beauty Without...

djgizmo
replies: 6 views: 15,593
TVPostSound 1st November 2015

Hi all, I ask all a suggestion for this Word clock distribution 1 TV ob van with a Lawo desk clocked with backburst. 1...

alefonico
replies: 1 views: 1,204
georgia 23rd October 2015

With a 5 year audio upgrade nearly complete, we're adding video capabilities to our services, currently researching options for a...

JayTee4303
replies: 2 views: 1,097
JayTee4303 17th October 2015

Time to put some of this music onto video. I have Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium that I bought when it was the latest...

musicus
replies: 4 views: 1,323
JayTee4303 29th September 2015

Hi, Does anyone have references of reputable companies that sell used broadcast equipment in EU? I've exhausted local markets...

nucelar
replies: 7 views: 4,662
justmoviez 30th July 2015

When mix for DVD (for Europe, drama with intro music, underscores, dialogue, fx etc), is it desirable to mix 23 LUFS (r128?) or 0...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 1,320
Deleted User 22nd July 2015

I work in post production audio and as part of our current workflow we ask to received Quicktime H264 .MOVs. We then take these...

MttDvs
replies: 4 views: 1,673
tom_lowe 10th July 2015

I completed a song I wrote called "Riding the Wave" and I would like to put some surfing video to it, do you know where...

Rockbob5150
replies: 2 views: 1,262
peterday 29th June 2015

Hi Everyone, I'm a guitar tutor who wants to create video lessons for promo reasons with a hope to have regular releases. I am...

Edwardmp2
replies: 1 views: 1,245
georgia 17th June 2015

Hi all, I am a post production supervisor looking for a good Post Production calendar program. I purchased a license for Reel...

chorchie
replies: 2 views: 1,669
chorchie 16th June 2015

Hi folks, I'm sure I'm asking a question that many people have asked in the past, but i swear, i tried looking around for answers...

misterdmmc
replies: 6 views: 1,887
misterdmmc 15th June 2015

Did need to create a playlist of video, photo, songs that will be projected/diffused in an theatre during a ballet event, with...

davide445
replies: 1 views: 1,203
georgia 9th June 2015

OK folks, I'm flummoxed by this "intuitive" app. confoosed I have separate audio track and video footage from the...

Blast9
replies: 6 views: 3,044
Blast9 19th May 2015

My DAC-200 is getting old and recently started malfunctioning. So i am looking for a replacement. I use Nuendo and Logic, and...

nickkbh
replies: 1 views: 1,237
georgia 16th May 2015

Hi everyone, Sorry if this is not the appropriate place for this question, but I thought some folks here may have some insights....

eLUX
replies: 6 views: 1,732
RyanWiseman 1st May 2015

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search