The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
ShotCut vs DaVinci Free vs Filmora9.3?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

ShotCut vs DaVinci Free vs Filmora9.3?

Hi,

I’m looking to start making and editing videos and am looking for advice on software. I am 100% brand new to this and am looking for something high quality to use.

I would like to be able to be able to create something with lots of shots tiled together for choir projects like this :-

https://youtu.be/bOT0_1d1f_U

I’ve been looking around at various free and cheap options and both ShotCut and DaVinci Free seem like the top free options and Filmora 9.3 seems like a good paid option.

I would like something very easy to use to start with but would like to be able to learn to do more advanced options as well. I would also like to record some of the audio separately with Cubase 10 and add the various video camera audio clips and be able to combine and mix this within the video editor so audio mixing/editing is also very important!

What would you recommend out of these three?

Is there a better alternative under £100?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search