The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Best Piano Vst?

Pianoteq. Steinway B is a nice one. Ivory American D Ravenscroft 275 I've tried them all, except Vienna, including the Kontakt based offerings. These are my favorites. Pick your poison!

View Post

Spectrasonics Announce Keyscape Virtual Keyboard Collection

The C7 is definitely very playable. I'd go so far as to say the MOST playable and nuanced of any of the grand piano VSTs I've played to this date. Obviously everyone's experience differs as we all use different controller keyboards and audio interfaces w different latency, but once set up to match your controller's...

View Post

Ravenscroft 275 VI Labs vs. Korg Module Pianos

This video includes 4 short performances that feature Ravenscroft 275 VI by VI Labs and Korg Mobile Sound Module. There's one thing that is kind of annoying about Ravenscroft. There's no parameter to control the pedal noise. Other than that, it's a pretty decent iOS Piano https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rURgasAdQ0

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides

Product Description

The Ravenscroft 275 is a stunning recreation of arguably one of the best pianos in the world. The Ravenscroft ÊModel 275 has unparalleled dynamic response and tone that will handle a wide variety of applications such as Jazz Pop and Classical and just about anything else you can imagine. Ravenscroft Êpianos are meticulously designed and assembled by hand in Arizona by Michael Spreeman and his team to exacting standards. They source only the highest quality components and pair that with an innovative and refined design that give Ravenscroft Êpianos a distinct edgy sound and quality rarely seen (or heard) these days.