The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Meet our new alpha and omega of synthesis: Vengeance Producer Suite Avenger is here! The most versatile and best sounding synth you will ever encounter. There is nothing VPS Avenger can't do, it offers you tons of features and a gigantic growing library from some of the best sound designers on this planet.

Discussions

Why no excitement about the Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER release?

...but also ambient and cinematic and pop. There are 3 "big dog workstation do-it-all" synths for that right now. Parawave Rapid Vengeance Sound VPS Avenger UVI Falcon UVI Falcon UVI Falcon - Creative Hybrid Instrument + The most powerful of the bunch. With the most effects, highest-quality effects, best-quality sampler engine/playback engine, etc. - The priciest of the bunch. Very expensive. - Extremely...

View Post

Wavetable Scanning Synths in 2018

VPS Avenger is missing here in eth tread : https://vengeance-sound.com/plugins.php?sub=Vengeance%20Producer%20Suite%20Avenger It has Wavetable, Mulstisample, Granular, VA freshflowe

View Post

Nine Inch Nails synths

...112db Mikron Cascade, QuikQuak Crowd Chamber, Unfiltered Audio (at Plug-In Alliance), Zynaptiq Wormhole and Adaptiverb. Also I admit that VPS Avenger is a corny-looking soft synth I've used quite a bit and gotten really good results from. It's all over my remix of Depeche Mode's "It's No Good" that was in the...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?