The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

ValhallaRoom is a versatile, true stereo algorithmic reverb. It features eleven original reverberation algorithms (including the latest Dark reverb modes, Nostromo, Narcissus, Sulaco and LV-426), and produces a wide range of natural reverberation sounds. Sounds range from tight ambiences and rooms, through traditional hall and plate sounds, all the way up to vast modulated spaces. The algorithm designs have been influenced by some of the “classic” room simulation boxes, as well as state of the art modern theory. ValhallaRoom has been designed from a psychoacoustic perspective. Instead of creating a simplified physical model of a simplified physical space, VRoom generates early and late acoustic energy that provides the spatial and phase cues needed to create an “idealized” room impression.

Discussions

ValhallaRoom

The 1.1.1b11 update of ValhallaRoom is ready for beta testing on OSX and Windows. New features: - AAX 32/64-bit, for Pro Tools 10/11 compatibility (also installs VST 32/64-bit, AU 32/64-bit, RTAS) - New reverb mode: Dense Room - Some minor bug fixes - Automation improvements - Windows beta (numbered 1.1.1b12, but same code as 1.1.1b11 on OSX) If you own ValhallaRoom...

View Post

ValhallaVintageVerb. Available now for OSX/Windows. $50.

...voting ValhallaVintageVerb as your favorite reverb! It was really exciting for VintageVerb to take the 1st space slot, and for ValhallaRoom to take the 3rd space slot! There are a LOT of great reverbs on this list (including 3 from Michael Carnes - nice work, Michael!) , and a lot of great engineers/producers/musicians here...

View Post

Creating an environment

...Would using an impulse response be best for this? I am using Cubase 10 with the standard reverbs and also have valhalla room reverb. I would appreciate any pointers or a direction I should be researching in to do this.

View Post