The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

Valhalla Delay is our take on classic and modern delay and echo units. Tape echo, BBD, old-school digital, pitch shifting – we’ve got you covered. ValhallaDelay offers the classics, and expands them into new dimensions, with the unique Ratio and Quad delay styles, the Ghost mode (which adds frequency shifting), and a powerful diffusion section that can create anything from smeared echoes to ethereal reverbs.

Discussions

ValhallaDelay. Available Today. $50.

Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun ValhallaDelay is our take on classic and modern delay and echo units. Tape echo, BBD, old-school digital, pitch shifting - we've got you covered. ValhallaDelay offers the classics, and expands them into new dimensions, with the unique Ratio and Quad delay styles, the Ghost mode (which...

View Post

Best analog hardware delay emulation (aka EchoBoy vs ValhallaDelay)

Valhalla Delay and UAD Korg SDD 3000 are the best delays I know of! Valhalla Delay is insane good!!boing

View Post

Best analog hardware delay emulation (aka EchoBoy vs ValhallaDelay)

I find a combo of ValhallaDelay and Replika XT to cover all the delay ground I need. I owned EchoBoy for a while and while it sounds good, I really don't like the UI and had some insane noise bursts while using it. I couldn't bring myself to use it after that...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?