The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

ValhallaPlate is our algorithmic take on the classic plate reverberation sound. Twelve original algorithms emulate the sound and behavior of real world steel plate reverbs, and take the sound into dimensions that physical plates can't touch.

Discussions

Waves Audio Announces the Waves Abbey Road Reverb Plates Plugin

Price? can't wait to test against UAD. I missed out on getting the UAD for a great price over the holiday sale. Also the Valhalla plate would be cool to compare amongst these as we'll especially giving Valhalla pricing. :)

View Post

Waves Audio Announces the Waves Abbey Road Reverb Plates Plugin

Honestly surprised about all the excitement about this considering how amazing the new Valhalla Plate plugin is. Nails a plate sound (bests the UAD EMT140), has a bunch of different modes, is extremely light in the CPU department and only costs $50. Before Valhalla Plate, I would have been excited about this, but Valhalla...

View Post

Slate Introduces Liquid Sonics LUSTROUS PLATES

Dont blame you one bit. I wouldnt purchase this either if I had those. Im one to limit my purchases but try everything. This fits a particular need you already covered which im trying to fit atm. This just jives better with me.

View Post