The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

ValhallaShimmer is an algorithmic reverb designed for BIG sounds, from concert halls to the Taj Mahal to the Halls of Valhalla. All of the sliders have been designed to be tweaked in real time and have a smoothed response to avoid clicks when changing settings or automating the controls. At the same time, the algorithm has been highly optimized, so you get a huge reverb sound without straining your CPU.

Discussions

Eventide Space

Valhalla Shimmer has a Black Hole preset, I haven't compared it to the Space though.

View Post

Lovekrafty's new album...

...9120 Cosmic AE-7000 Eventide H3000 Korg KP-3 some other pedals delays etc ITB reverbs that I use on occasion, mainly use outboard in realtime Hofa IQ Valhalla Shimmer Valhalla Vintage Verb Valhalla Frequency Delay Several line level Keyboard Mixers ( everything is plugged in ) your other questions. How is the Album doing.......not as good as " Ghost" trying to sell albums is tough these days and...

View Post

Your Top 15 Plugins That You Can't Live Without - 2019 Edition

In rough order of preference: 1. Liquidsonics Seventh Heaven Pro 2. Valhalla Shimmer 3. TDR Kotelnikov 4. Crave DSP EQ 5. Airwindows PurestConsole 6. Apogee FX Rack 7. Acustica Audio Magenta 5 8. Acustica Audio Taupe 9. Acustica Audio Amber3 10. Acustica Audio El Rey 11. Ozone Imager 12. Acustica Audio Lime 13. Acustica Audio Sand2 14. UVI Falcon 15. Spectrasonics Omnisphere I'd be happy with just the top 5......

View Post