The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

The premier collection of authentic vintage synthesizer and drum machine sounds just got better! Vintage Vault now includes 50 instruments, 111 drum machines and over 7,000 hand-crafted presets all created using the original hardware. Explore your own personal dream studio packed with over 5 decades of synthesizers and drum machines from analog to digital, classic to obscure, all recorded in professional studios through class-A signal chains just like they were for countless hit records. Now you can experience the raw grit, character and texture of dozens of real hardware instruments with all the simplicity of software. Vintage Vault is easy to use, completely portable, instantly recallable, and never out of sync or out of tune (unless you want it to be!) – it's all the sounds you want, when and wherever you need them.

Discussions

UVI announces Vintage Vault 2 & OB Legacy

UVI announces Vintage Vault 2, a massive update to their premier vintage synth collection now including 50 instruments, 111 drum machines, over 7,000 presets, 300,000+ samples and more. Version 2 sees the addition of 15 instruments and over 3,000 patches from 7 new products, including BeatBox Anthology 2, Cameo, Digital Synsations Vol. 2, PX...

View Post

Help me buy my first analog synth!

...the Minilogue that sometimes sounds closer to my VST's sounds (just a personal opinion dont kill me thanks) I discovered UVI vintage Vault 2 at a friend's and it was one of the best things I have heard for the last few weeks (VST speaking), maybe I will check some of the UVI synths

View Post

UVI releases Kroma 1.5

...November 25th, 2019 (regularly $79 / 79€) and is a free update for existing users (including users of Vintage Vault 2, Vintage Vault and Vintage Legends) Additional Product Information: Additional information on Kroma 1.5 is available at: www.uvi.net/kroma

View Post

Video Guides