The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

An advanced creative engine housed in an intuitive and easy to use interface, Relayer represents a new benchmark for digital delay effects. Relayer was designed from the ground-up to provide an efficient and inspiring workflow that enables users to dial in everything from basic delays to radical rhythmic multi-effects with speed, precision and natural musicality. Feature Highlights: » Variable multi-tap delay (up to 32 lines) with extensive shaping controls » Per-tap modulation editors for Time, Gain, Pan, and 2 Multi-Effects » Visualizer helps you understand important settings at-a-glance » Intuitive interface for lightning-fast workflow » Input Gate for expressive playability

Discussions

The recording of Yes's classic albums like "Fragile" and "Relayer"

...system that was very high quality, he phoned the parts to the studio in real time. Pretty amazing for the time. Relayer is pretty amazing, particularly "gates of derlium" a dark album. And Fragile is just awesome, I have the original and 5.1 DVD-A version. you should have a look for the Rhino Reissues, they have many rehearsals...

View Post

Digital Performer 9 Preview

...Fixed an issue where plug-in tails might get clipped when bouncing with iZotope Ozone, UVI Relayer and others. • Fixed an issue where iZotope Ozone 6 will appear bypassed when not playing back. • Allow MMC via the IAC bus. • Fixed an issue where the mixing board might be out of sync with its...

View Post

Not satisfied with vocals , suggestions

...Why? Is there 1 extra set of compression or something? I need to choose the keyboard breath preset or choir type, relayer it post for pitch fix with a vocoder. Then it sounds correct. The voice is more synthetic, than pathetic, but I'm picking my battles.

View Post

Video Guides