The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

Falcon is an advanced and truly unlimited hybrid instrument, bringing together an extensive collection of cutting-edge oscillators, effects, modulators and event processors and delivering them in a workflow-adaptive and highly-scriptable environment. Falcon allows you to create and manipulate sound with unparalleled precision and finesse, from basic sample slicing and synth design to extravagantly modulated multitimbral hybrids.

Discussions

New UVI Falcon

Oh, well then. You could write a book about what I don't know about Falcon. I'd call it, "The UVI Falcon Manual." :lol: Seriously though, they should not have buried that lead. I don't remember it mentioned in any of the videos.

View Post

January 2018 New Gear Thread

...32" screen instead of my older 21": A samsung evo 850 1TB ssd: Upgraded my Cubase pro 8 - to 9.5: The UVI Falcon: And all the UVI falcon expansions: Got the Arturia V collection 6: Abl3: Plogue Chipsounds And Plogue Chipspeech: Strezov Sampling Balkan Ethnic Orchestra: Sonuscore "The Orchestra": Wave Alchemy Evolution: And Shimmer Shake Strike: It would take some time to go thru it...

View Post

Recommendations - Want to Move Away from VST

...hybrid spans a nice aural spectrum. If I had to select just one VST/AU, I'd be hard-pressed to choose between UVI Falcon and u-he ZebraHZ (I own both). I bought all the sound packs for each on Black Friday and many of those patches are mind-blowingly amazing.

View Post

Video Guides