The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

A Massive Library of Classic Synth and Drum Sounds from The 80s Emulation II was designed specifically to reproduce the warm digital sounds and analog textures characteristic of 80's music. A massive library of samples (nearly 5 GB) was recorded from a professionally restored unit and utilized in this hybrid instrument - giving you the sonic character of real vintage hardware with the added control and sound shaping flexibility of analog modeled filters and advanced digital signal processing. Includes Drumulation - A Beatbox and Step Sequencer with Over 250 Classic Sounds Get started right away with one of the hundreds of included presets, covering drums, bass, bells, choir-voices, fretted instruments, FXs, keyboards, mallets, percussion, synths, strings, orchestral hits and more or dive into Drumulation, an 80's drum machine and step sequencer including over 500 drum and percussion sounds brimming with punchy 12-bit glory.

Discussions

uvi Emulator II or Darklight ????

I bought the UVI Emulation II a couple of weeks ago and I'm very happy with it. I make 80s / synthwave style music so for me, having authentic sounding 80s sounds is a must. I never used an original EMU II, so I can't compare it to the original, but to my ears,...

View Post

UVI announces Vintage Vault 2 & OB Legacy

minus UVS-3200 I have the exact same packages you do! $299 US upgrade for me. We both must have bought things as they went on sale throughout the last year. I upgraded, still downloading everything. I was totally on the fence too, as i have a fair amount of UVI products that represent a lot,...

View Post

Attenuators

I have a Weber Mass 50 and it's ok, but it changes the sound of the map. The Groove Tubes Speaker Emulation II gets more use from me.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides