The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Four Basic Programs: Plate I - Plate II - Hall and Space Early Reflection and Initial Reverberation Times: Approximately 6 to 98ms in 16 steps for each Early Reflection and Initial Reverberation Levels: 8 steps each Decay Time: 15 values per Program, ranging from 0.0 to 20.0 seconds, depending upon Program selected LF Decay and HF Decay: 4 values of LF Decay, 4 values of HF Decay Non-Volatile Storage Registers: 54 BandWidth: 8kHz Dynamic Range: 80dB Sampling Rate: 20kHz Size: 3.5" High 15 1/2" deep 19" Rack Mount Optional Remote Control

Discussions

Ursa Major?

...the delay times, the feedback taps are faded in and out to different delay lengths in a regular pattern. The 8x32, unlike the others, actually implements a pretty conventional reverb algorithm (basically similar to the one described in Moorer's "About This Reverberation Business" paper), although it still uses analog circuits for filtering and feedback...

View Post

Is there any reason to own hardware effects in 2019?

... Let's check some facts now. I gave 600 notes for SST-282. Let's see today's prices: I gave 900 notes for 8x32 MkII. Let's see today's prices: So here's a cool quote for today: "The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel Boorstin

View Post

Sequential Pro-2 has officially been retired

I don't presume to know more than an industry professional so if you can tell me how to use the Pro 2 to: * send each OSC out to a different Euro module while also * sending each LFO to modulate different Euro modules while also * sending each envelope out to module different VCAs while also * receiving...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?