The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

With six channels and flexible routing, the 1620 has more than enough connectivity to handle sophisticated system configurations or installations. And when the dancefloor is packed, you'll love the instant, spontaneous and intuitive feel of the 1620's controls. One look at the feature set will tell you that the 1620 is all about the music. Classic rotary level & balance controls, great source flexibility, separate House and Booth outputs, a beautifully elegant headphone section and true balanced connections put performance where it really counts.

Discussions

Yamaha n Series

...of months now. First thought about the Alesis Multimix 16, then the Phonic Helix 18 and finally the Onyx 1620... I also saw the M-Audio NRV-10 where I liked that more than a stereo-return from the DAW was possible, but the number of channels was too small - then I found the n-series and...

View Post

Sometimes convertors ARE the problem // I love Gearslutz.com !!

...I've desperately wanted to upgrade my AD/DA conversion. In 2010 I opened my little studio, with a used Mackie Onyx 1620 desk at the hub. It was a budget option, but I thought as long as I now have built the space, I can always gradually upgrade the gear in it over time. Firstly,...

View Post

Mackie 32.8 monitoring problem

...inch drop'/bang' of the front end -a desperate fix' for the Mix-B phones feed going south in a session. An Onyx 1620... Sometimes one of the main stereo outs would 'crackle or flake out. This one would generally respond to knocking around on the front panel. Good luck sent your way.. And happy hunting! :chug:

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?