The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Rich Analog Sound of the World’s Most Popular Multichannel Tape Machine and Four Tape Formulas in a Single Plug-In.

Discussions

Waves Mpx Master Tape!

It compares extremely well sonically to UA Studer A800 in my opinion. Its a bit like comparing an Ampex to Studer machine though. Nice presets to get you started. Since this plug-in is meant to be cumulative in nature, its going to be awhile before reliable reports of how it compares to UA's plug...

View Post

Recording to tape is sooo overrated!

...push the signal and get more compression as an effect. However the 7 cons are much more than the pros. The UAD Studer or Oxide tape plug ins are a great way to add some smoothness back on a recording. Portico, Cranesong, and some other hardware also can be another option as well. Today's converters...

View Post

Where does one go from here?

I disagree. Do you have experience using every console emulation and tape simulator? I don't, but when I desire emulation of a tape plug, UAD Studer A-800 has vastly made the tape improvement.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides