The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Recent Discussions

Evaluating AD/DA loops by means of Audio Diffmaker

I evaluated the AD-DA loops from Prism Orpheus and Mytek proposed in this post . I used only the symphonic clip that you can get from this link or the original link here below. by means of...

View Thread

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any experience with one of these?...considering pulling the trigger to test...

View Thread

Mindprint DTC

Hi, I read a lot of hype reviews and comments about this unit in the German studio press (has been compared to a Manley Voxbox and all...). Has anybody some real world experience with this one?...

View Thread

Video Guides

Product Description

Classic Putnam 610 console mic preamplifier and DI Legendary all-tube sound, at a project studio price Gain, Level, and Impedance selection for maximum tonal variety Portable design for studio, desktop or stage Rugged construction-steel chassis DI features include Thru and Mic/Line level output Input Impedance Mic Input - Selectable 450 ohms (Lo-Z) or 1.6 kilohms (Hi-Z) DI Input - Selectable 2.2 megohms (Lo-Z) or 50 kilohms (Hi-Z) Output Load Impedance 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1 dB Maximum Gain 61 dB Tube Complement (1) 12AX7, (1) 12AT7 Maximum Mic Input Level -12 dBu, 1.0% THD+N Ratio Maximum Instrument Input Level +4 dBu, 1.0% THD+N Ratio Maximum Gain Mic Input 55 dB (1.6K ohm input), 60 dB (450 ohm input) Mic/Instrument In Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 0.1 dB Maximum Gain Instrument Input 37 dB Dimensions L: 14" W: 5 3/4" H: 5" Weight 9 lbs.