The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

OX is a premium reactive load box and guitar recording system, giving you perfectly studio-miked amp sounds from your favorite tube amp. OX lets you play and record your amp in its sweet spots — from huge clean tones and edge-of-breakup to fully cranked — at any volume level, and with mic, room, and speaker cabinet emulations at the turn of a knob. Featuring Universal Audio’s breakthrough Dynamic Speaker Modeling, OX is the first system to accurately emulate speaker drive, breakup, and cone cry — making it the world’s finest speaker attenuator and guitar amp recording solution.

Discussions

Slate Digital Releases VMR 2.0: The Modular Channel Strip

...plugins that I love ( VBC, tape machine , and the very first VMR too ) as I got an OX amp top box from UA a couple of weeks ago, I was very frustrated to have such a quality from the included FX but nothing compares to it in my DAW except the...

View Post

Super versatile amp in front of UAD OX?

...doesn’t have to actually have a speaker, as I’ll probably run it through something like a UAD OX, but I’ll take suggestions if there’s a better version of that device.

View Post

Guitar Amp Sounds Great But Records Poorly

...an amp sim or alternatively if you absolutely must stick with your amp then a speaker sim/load box like the UAD OX. 2. Steps 4 through 9 above. 2. ??? 3. Profit Or easiest of all so no-one will ever do this : 1. Go to your local studio, record there with professionals doing the job for much less...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides