The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

UA’s Neve 88RS Channel Strip plug-in captures the EQ and dynamics section from this flagship console, providing a rich palette of modern sound-sculpting tools. With a rich palette of modern sound-sculpting tools, the Neve 88RS Channel Strip captures the EQ and dynamics section from Neve’s flagship console. The controls comprise 12 dB per octave high and low cut filters, a four-band EQ plus limiting, compression, gate and expansion. The middle EQ bands are fully parametric, while the flexible high and low bands provide the user with two fixed-Q types and the ability to switch to shelving EQ. The VCA-type Limit/Comp provides a 0.01 to 3s release, Auto Release and a continuously variable ratio control with a fixed fast or slow attack time. The Gate/Exp provides 0.01 to 3s release times, fast or slow attack times plus Threshold, Range and Hysteresis to tailor your gate or expansion effect to the perfect response for any source.

Discussions

UA Apollo First Look (user review)

Current UA Promotions UAD-2 SOLO PCIe DSP Accelerator Card Neve 88RS Channel Strip Plug-In — a $299 value! UAD-2 DUO PCIe Card or Satellite Firewire Unit Neve 88RS Channel Strip Plug-In and EMT 140 Plate Reverb Plug-In — a $498 value! UAD-2 QUAD PCIe Card or Satellite Firewire Unit Neve 88RS Channel Strip Plug-In, EMT 140 Plate Reverb Plug-In, and EP-34...

View Post

Universal Audio releases Neve 88rs channel strip collection (Available Now)

...blurb from the 2011 UA catalog pdf. EQ & Dynamics Section Plug-In Derived From Neve’s Flagship Large-Format Analog Console. UA’s Neve 88RS Channel Strip plug-in captures the EQ and dynamics section from this flagship console, providing a rich palette of modern sound-sculpting tools. Quite different from what UA is publicly stating about the updated Neve 88RS...

View Post

Acustica Audio presents LIME

I love Lime and have had great results like you, however I wouldn't discount the UAD Neve 88 RS I think these can work together well on a mix.

View Post

Video Guides