The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Universal Audio - Eventide h910 harmonizer, Marshall Amplifiers, Oxide Tape Recorder

...MIDI control for instantly setting pitch ratios in semitones Pitch change up to two octaves with signature ‘glitching’ effects The Marshall Bluesbreaker 1962 plug-in is an expert emulation of the ultra-rare 2x12 combo tube amplifier used on the highly influential 1966 album Blues Breakers with Eric Clapton. All Marshall plug-ins include UA’s Unison technology; Apollo user’s...

View Post

PLUGIN OF THE YEAR - 2015!!! or TOP 3!!!

1) uad bluesbreaker - sounds amazing, love the mic options to add room etc 2) uad svt - not perfect but way better than anything else I have tried 3) mjuc - took me weeks to understand how to get the best from it, but now I use it regularly

View Post

UAD-2 PCIe Card + UAD Twin USB + Lynx Studio E22

...UAD cards, interfaces and plugins I noticed that if I'd like to record guitar DI without latency by using the UAD Marshall Bluesbreaker plugin (or vocals via UAD preamp plugins) I would have to use UAD Twin's Unison system, am I right? And two separate interfaces (UAD Twin + Lynx E22) is a no...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

From the first notes of John Mayall’s 1966 album, Blues Breakers with Eric Clapton, it was clear rock guitar would never sound the same. Clapton’s aggressive approach and singing, thick tone introduced the world to the glorious, cranked Marshall amp sound. Developed by Softube — and available exclusively for UAD-2 hardware and Apollo audio interfaces — the Marshall Bluesbreaker 1962 plug-in is the first emulation of the legendary 2x12 combo used on this landmark session. Not only is it an expert emulation of this nearly unobtainable British classic, it also offers powerful multi-mic sounds to dial-in studio-perfect amp tones.