The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

In 1973, Roland created the RE-201 Space Echo* — a tape delay/spring reverb system that created warm, warped, unabashedly analog echo effects. From subtle tape textures to mindbending chaos, this iconic contraption can be heard on classic Pink Floyd and David Bowie, to seminal dub sides from King Tubby, Scientist, and Lee “Scratch” Perry. The Galaxy Tape Echo plug-in for UAD-2 hardware and Apollo interfaces is an exhaustive emulation of the iconic, legendary ’70s unit, and expertly captures the physical behavior of the inspiring hardware, down to its distortion, musical wow and flutter, sci-fi pitch shifting, and real time tweakability. * The Galaxy Tape Echo product is not affiliated with, sponsored, nor endorsed by Roland. The Roland name, as well as the RE-201 and Space Echo model names, are used solely to identify the classic effects emulated by Universal Audio's product.

Discussions

Ten of the best Delay Plug-Ins

...love it I like To : Replika,EchoBoy,Timeless2, But a special Mention to : THE C.C.Slapper,UVIRelayer, D16 SLATE Repeater,EXPONENTIAL AUDIO Excalibur,UAD A/DA & Galaxy tape echo & Cooper time cube,Plugin alliance sandman Really Amazing !!!! Some are Modern Delay wide,Deep etc. Really good to shaping your sounds seriously others Interesting : Soundtoy Crystallizer,Eventide...

View Post

Record the wet signal of an echo ? help

...pretty basic thing but here is my issue : I'd like to record some feedback effects and layers with the Galaxy tape echo plug in . How can i do it on a separate track ? For example, i'd like to hit just on note on the guitar , record it, and then automate...

View Post

UAD Plugin Sale - Which Package for my Apollo Twin Quad?

...the Neve 1073 Preamp & EQ Collection, Oxide Tape Recorder, Fender ‘55 Tweed Deluxe, Lexicon 224 Digital Reverb, and Galaxy Tape Echo plugins. I'd probably spend the package on the more expensive plugins, like the Distressor, Lexicon 480, etc. Based on the processing power of the QUAD, and experience with UAD plugins, any recommendations on which...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?