The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Vintage Fender tweed Deluxe amplifiers are the Holy Grail of tone for good reason. Their low-volume clean sounds are pristine and complex. And as you inch the volume upward, you’re greeted with sweet, blooming overdrive, before arriving at full-on distorted, utterly viscous tube saturation. After two-plus years of research and development, Universal Audio is proud to introduce the Fender ’55 Tweed Deluxe plug-in for UAD-2 hardware and Apollo interfaces. Designed 100% by Universal Audio, and endorsed by Fender Musical Instruments, the ’55 Tweed Deluxe plug-in captures every nuance of this historically unrivaled tone machine by emulating every last ingredient of the hallowed 5E3 Deluxe circuit.

Discussions

Universal Audio Releases Fender ‘55 Tweed Deluxe Amplifier Plug-In

...that make the 1955 Deluxe an iconic “secret weapon” recording amp. The result is the UAD Fender ’55 Tweed Deluxe plug-in, Universal Audio’s first guitar amplifier emulation and a groundbreaking development in guitar amp modeling. Featuring an assortment of meticulously-placed microphone combinations, as well as three different classic speaker types, the Fender ’55 Tweed...

View Post

The Fender ’55 Tweed Deluxe for Apollo & UAD Hardware

The Fender ’55 Tweed Deluxe for Apollo & UAD Hardware https://youtu.be/j2q4ai6qTyM Fender '55 Tweed Deluxe Plug-In Always wanted a great sounding real Tweed Deluxe so this could be my first SW ampsim purchase ever......LOL Since I picked up a BF Apollo 8, I’ve been very impressed with the results I’ve got from the unison...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?