The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Universal Audio's EP-34 Tape Echo plug-in gives guitar players and mix engineers the rich, warm tape delay effects of vintage Echoplex units, now on the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform for Mac and PC. One need only listen to classic recordings from Jimmy Page, Brian May, Chick Corea, Eddie Van Halen, Eric Johnson and Andy Summers to hear the Echoplex sound in action. Unlike other Echoplex emulations, the EP-34 is the first plug-in that targets specific behaviors of both the EP-3 and EP-4 Echoplexes.

Discussions

Is UAD expensive? Not my experience.

...Cube Mk II Delay Plug-In EMT® 140 Classic Plate Reverberator Plug-In ENGL® E646 VS Limited Edition Plug-In ENGL® E765 Retro Tube Plug-In EP-34 Tape Echo Plug-In Fairchild Tube Limiter Plug-In Collection Fairchild® 670 Legacy Compressor Plug-In Helios™ Type 69 EQ Plug-In Lexicon® 224 Digital Reverb Plug-In Manley Variable Mu® Limiter Compressor Plug-In Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959 Neve 88RS Channel Strip Collection Neve 1073 / 1073SE...

View Post

Nominate your favourite delay plug-in

Awww man nothing sounds as sweet as the EP-34 Tape Echo by UA... Have you guys heard how good it sounds? Its like biting into a sweet juicy Georgia Peach on a hot summer day. The flavor in the sound warms my heart and makes me smile (like this :) )

View Post

Be Honest With Me : Are the UA Plugins Worth The Investment?

What native stuff? Is there anything in Native-land that can touch the vintage effects emulations? The dynamics processors you named are covered pretty well on the VST/Native front, but few of the vintage effects are. For example, there's no passable CE-1, Dimension D, MXR flange, or 224 emulation on the market in Native, AFAIK.

View Post

Video Guides