The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Arrow is the world’s first Thunderbolt 3-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows — delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison™ mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for album-quality results. This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting.

Discussions

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

...have ran that same song on the other audio interfaces I've tried including the Tascam line, Presonus Quantum, Motu 828x, UAD Arrow and would not have had a single hiccup. That being said, I think MK3 is a wonderful piece of gear. It's kind of a dream come true for me. ...

View Post

Apple announce new Mac Minis with 4 / 6 cores.

...in Poland from AppleStore in EU, i7, 32 GB RAM (original from Apple), 1 TB SSD. I'm using it with UAD Arrow via TB3, Full HD monitor via HDMI, 2nd monitor via VGA multiport adapter from apple (USB-C to VGA, USB-C, USB-A), TP-link Hub 720 via USB-A (with Keyboard CoolerMaster, Logitech mouse, eLicenser, iLok,...

View Post

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

...thunderbolt 3 then you have more options. If I was on a budget with TB3 I would undoubtedly get a UAD Arrow. It is stable and has RTL a touch higher than the RME Babyface pro. If I wanted a USB interface I would look at what I needed. Personally, I am living in...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides