The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

Apollo x4 allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix larger projects with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, four Unison-enabled preamps, and QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows. Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo x4 confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.

Discussions

Universal Audio Releases New Apollo x4 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface

Universal Audio Releases New Apollo x4 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface Apollo x4 delivers award-winning Apollo X conversion with four Unison 
mic preamps and Realtime UAD Processing to your desktop SCOTTS VALLEY, CA • October, 22nd 2019 — Universal Audio, a leading manufacturer of professional audio recording hardware and software, is proud to release Apollo x4...

View Post

Monitor controllers with DA?

Th Twin/X4 solution though would mean I'm still using the Apollo DAC though, right?

View Post

API Releases THE BOX Console with an Updated Feature Set

Very interested in your workflow using the Box with Apollo products. I’m considering adding a Box to my setup. Thinking it would look something like Apollo X4 (for unison plugs) Apollo X16 for IO, Box for pres, summing and monitoring.

View Post