The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The AMS RMX16 was the world's first microprocessor-controlled, full-bandwidth, digital reverberator. Heard on hundreds — if not thousands — of seminal recordings from the 1980s onward, the RMX16 is still found in nearly every major recording studio the world over. The unique and lush reverb programs of the RMX16 are instantly recognizable, from U2 and Peter Gabriel to Radiohead and Rihanna. Exclusively for UAD hardware and Apollo interfaces, the new AMS RMX16 Expanded Digital Reverb plug-in not only captures the sonics of the original hardware, it adds nine rare, custom programs, giving you double the sonic possibilities of the original AMS RMX16 plug-in.

Discussions

Happy holidays.! What did music santa bring you?

Omnisphere 2 Keyscape Superior Drummer 3 M-Tron Pro Steinberg Dorico Steinberg Cubase 9.5 upgrade Relab VSR S24 UAD RMX16 Expanded A new Samsung SSD to stick it all on. All in all a very "soft" and fluffy Xmas .... I have a very understanding wife :-) Well I have bought her a bottle of CK1 :heh:

View Post

Going to pull the trigger on UAD - QUAD/OCTO?

...(I’m skipping the native verbs since this is an UAD topic) that I use more these days: AMS RMX16 Expanded gets used a lot, but mainly on vocals and acoustic instruments. On synthesizers, from all my UAD verbs it’s pretty much always the Lexicon 224, or the EMT250. I love how lush these verbs...

View Post

UAD Plugin Sale - Which Package for my Apollo Twin Quad?

Ampex ATR-102 Plug-In for UAD-2 AMS RMX16 Expanded Plug-In For UAD-2 API Vision Channel Strip Plug-In for UAD EMT 250 Plug-In for UAD-2 Lexicon 224 Plug-In for UAD-2 Lexicon 480L Digital Reverb and Effects Plug-In for UAD-2 Manley Variable Mu Plug-In for UAD-2 Manual Manley VOXBOX Channel Strip Plug-In for UAD-2 Neve 1073 EQ & 1073SE EQ Plug-In for UAD-2 Neve 1073 Preamp and...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?